Translate this blog!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mali Test Change: IMPORTANT

Good morning parents!
    Driving to school this morning I had the startling realization that we could be out the rest of the week for snow! The poor kids have been working on Mali on and off for a while now. So, instead of having the test potentially moved to next Monday or Tuesday, I decided to have a good review this morning and take the test today. Because of the late notice, any student that doesn't get a satisfactory grade will have the chance to retake it. I will be letting you know as soon as I have your student's score, and I will be asking parents to let me know if they want a retake. I will be sending this information home with the score as well. I hope this relieves stress rather than creates it. Please let me know if you have any questions!

   Additionally, I am sending some extra math and reading work home with your student. This is to be done by Monday if there is no school Thursday and Friday. If there is only no school on Thursday, they should complete about half of the work and bring it back to school on Friday. This is meant as snow day work, not weekend work.

Thanks so much for your support with these crazy days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment