Translate this blog!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Few Things

Happy Friday!

Just a few things.


--I am in need of another volunteer to come in on Wednesdays from 10-11 to work on fluency with students. If you are interested, please e-mail me! 8-8:30 could also work on all days except for Wednesday.

--In lieu of the approaching holidays, I am not able to eat chocolate or have caffeine (I know, what else do teachers need?? haha) due to acid reflux. So, I just ask you to please not send those things in because I will have to give them away! I don't need any treats anyways, but just in case you were planning on picking something up. You are all too generous. :) I appreciate it!

--Hope to see you at the pancake breakfast and holiday show Saturday from 8-11!

--The class performance of Dig It is Wednesday the 10th at 1:00pm.

Have a wonderful wet weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment