Translate this blog!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Updates

Hello families!

A new social studies unit it starting. All of geography and maps will be tested on Dec 11th. A small continents and hemispheres quiz will be given on Nov 25th and other quizzes will be given before the test.

Multiplication has started in math! My math class' test is scheduled for Dec 12th. Please work with your student when they are completing math homework as much as possible. Please also make sure Reflex Math is being completed twice a week. Optional homework will be sent home over Thanksgiving and Winter Break. I highly encourage your student to complete it to keep their skills strong over the breaks. 


Reminders:
- study guides are posted on my Pinebrook website in case paper copies get lost!
- pajama day has been moved to Monday because of other school events happening Tuesday. Donations to a local family affected by childhood cancer will be accepted Monday and Tuesday. Please make sure your student knows that the money is to go straight to me, and label it just in case it gets misplaced! 
- if your student has any big sports games or other performances, please let me know when they are! I will attend the ones that I can!
- don't forget to READ READ READ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment